"Feeling You"

Thinking of all the pain 
you are going through 
Looking at your picture 
and what a lovely view 
So many mysteries surrounding 
and I have no clue 
The thought of you 
suffering is killing me too 
It's a volcano boiling 
with pain and anger for you 
Tears drop from your eyes 
cover me with morning's dew 
Sitting on the floor and still 
thinking it's not true 
Trying to reason with my senses 
and what I already knew 
What happened to you? 
I feel as if I'm 
with someone new 
Tell me baby if our hearts 
still beating one rhythm not two 
I long to be with you 
to share your pain 
and be inside your shoe 
Sitting outside listening 
to the birds and wishing 
to be with you 
Hoping to find a way to free 
your heart and soul 
from your taboo 
With each thought your love 
within my heart 
blossomed and grew 
So many thoughts provoking ideas
familiar only with few 
Patience is a virtue 
let the days show 
What our love can do

No comments:

Post a Comment